Henry County Band BoosterS
2021-2022 Band Booster Officers
Vice President of Operations
Vice President of Ways & Means
Vice President of Fundraising
Social Media/ Public Relations Director
The HC Band Boosters are a 501 (c) (3) charitable organization made up of the parents/guardians of band students, band alumni, and fans. Their mission is to support the entire band program by volunteering their time & energy to ensure that the needs of the Band Program are met. Booster members work on everything from uniform and equipment care to raising money to pay for instruments, music, transportation and contest entry fees. They plan, organize and facilitate the events and happenings of the Band Program year-round.
If interested in helping the Band Program as a Booster member, use the form on the Contacts page of this site to let us know or come to the next monthly meeting. Everyone is WELCOME! Booster meetings take place the SECOND TUESDAY of each month at 6:30 pm in the Band House at the high school.
Booster Meetings are the place to find out about monthly fundraisers, upcoming events, deadlines & performances. Joining is as easy as paying the annual membership fee ($30) which entitles two named adults of a household to chaperone trips and/or run for office on the Executive Booster Board.
Why should you become a band booster?
- Show your Patriot Pride! Go Big Red!
- Actively contribute to your student's education
- Parental involvement is key to creating successful learning environments
- Gain first-hand knowledge of your student's education, and make a difference
- Many hands make light work!
- Ensure a successful future for the Band Program
- Working hard & sweating during competition season costs less than a gym membership!
- Spending time with your child and his/her friends
- Involvement in activities that enrich the Band Program
- Promoting the Fine Arts in your local school system
- Participating in the decision-making that directs the future success of the Band Program
- FUN - - - Our Band Family knows how to make great memories!