Henry County Band BoosterS
The HC Band Boosters are a non-profit organization made up of band parents, alumni and volunteers. Their mission is to support the entire band program. They generously volunteer their time, energy and resources to ensure that the needs of the Band Program are met.This includes anything from uniform and equipment care to raising money to pay for instruments, music, transportation and contest entry fees. Boosters plan, organize and facilitate the events and happenings of the Band Program year-round.
If interested in contributing to the Band Program as a Booster member, use the form on the Contacts page of this site to let us know or attend the next monthly meeting. Everyone is WELCOME! Booster meetings take place on the second Thursday of each month at 6:30pm in the Henry County High School Band room. Check the Charms calendar for any changes.
Why should you become a band booster?
- Show your Patriot Pride! Go Big Red!
- Actively contribute to your student's education.
- Parental involvement is key to creating successful learning environments.
- Gain first-hand knowledge of your student's education, and make a difference.
- Many hands make light work!
- Ensure a successful future for the Band Program.
- Working hard & sweating during competition season costs less than a gym membership
- Spending time with your child and his/her friends
- Involvement in activities that enrich the Band Program
- Promote the Fine Arts in your local school system
- Participate in the decision-making that directs the future success of the Band Program
- FUN - - - Hard work & sacrifice that produce fun times & great memories!
2019-2020 Band Booster Officers
Vice President of Operations
Vice President of Ways & Means
Vice President of Fundraising
Historian / Public Relations